Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day

Today, Matt started his first day of school at University of Chicago (pics soon:)! I am so proud of him...but I must say I am pretty bored. I tease that I am a a stay at home wife, rather than a stay at home mom. It is not that I want to be a stay at home wife, unfortunately I just don't have a job. Actually, I have been job searching since we moved up here, but I have not had ANY luck. Well, I have an interview for one temp position next week, but other than that...nothing too promising!

On another note, while we had nothing to do for the past month we breezed through all five seasons of Friday Night Lights...can you say AMAZING!! If you have not seen this show...go get ALL of the seasons now! So, in honor of that show and our time here, we have made "Texas Forever" our theme at the Slataper household. We are really liking Chicago, but no matter what, our hearts will always belong to Texas.

Also, on Pinterest the other day I found this adorable necklace from Nordstrom. ***Feel free to gift me this at anytime***JK!


XOXO,

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment