Thursday, September 8, 2011

28 Floors Up

I know that some of you (friends/family) have been curious about our place, so I have uploaded some pictures so you can see how we live 28 floors up.
So, here is the tour. This image is when you walk into our place.
Next, turn to the right and it will lead you to our study nook.

As you can see we are still not completely done...hence no chair, rug, diplomas on the ground, etc... Now, turn down the hall and it leads you to the guest room and guest bath.


After, exiting the guest room you go into our living room and the kitchen. (Yeah, so I am not sure why it is all of a sudden underlining everything...but go with it!




Last, is our bedroom. At first, I was a little shaky about living so high up, but honestly, it is not that bad if you look out and not down. Now, all we need are more visitors:)


XOXO,
Tiff

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Tiff! You are doing a great job as a "Stay at home Wife!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June; I am really starting to LOVE my new job! HAHA! We are coming into town on Sept. 24th!! Will y'all be there? We would love to get together for a drink or something! XOXO

    ReplyDelete