Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Time Fashion

As most of you aware, we are now living in the mid-west...which means seasons, YAY! But, it also means colder weather much sooner and actually getting to wear true winter gear. I have been told by many people that come Jan/Feb you don't even bother looking that cute, because you are so bundled up. So, if that is the case, I am really going to take advantage of the Fall fashion.

I am also on a pretty serious budget, BUT I did just finally score a J.O.B. So, here are some things on my shopping list;)

Neutral colors...yes please!


Cardigan from Victoria's Secret
Loving silk blouses right now and especially loving them because we don't live in Texas and now I won't sweat like crazy in it! So, this one is a little pricey...but here's to hopin' for sales. It is from Saks.

And, as it begins to get colder...who am I kidding, it is already cold...I will be using me new warmer items below.
I don't own ANY hats...so I will be getting this, along with a little wrap around faux fur - later post:)

I found these in People Style Watch Mag and they are from JC Penney (low cost)!

I wear flats pretty much every day, and I LOVE Tory Burch flats! They are so easy, practical and comfortable. Lately, I have been really wanting a driving loafer to wear, rather than just the Reva flat and I think these are the ticket:)



Hunter Boots: I will definitely be purchasing these this week! I have heard that they are a necessity for Chicago weather, especially with some sock inserts.


You will be finding these items in my closet 28 floors up.

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment