Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa!!! Grayson knows him!!!!

A little "Elf" reference gets everyone in the mood for Christmas! We saw Santa...and Grayson was super happy to see him; Santa on the otherhand couldn't even muster up a smile for the camera. What a grump; jk! But seriously, a little smile would have been nice.


In addition to seeing/meeting Santa we also visited the Lincoln Park Zoo Lights. Matt has been studying like a mad man so it was nice to take a break and go see some lights as a family. I really really want to keep taking advantage of things the city has to offer before we officially move back in June. While I did protest quite a bit about moving here, I must say I am going to miss walking to stores and having so many restaurants and fun things to do a stones throw away.




I hope your holiday season is getting off to a great start!

xxoo,

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment