Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Wine Exchange

This past week, I hosted a Holiday Wine Exchange for just ladies! We had a blast and I think it is something that I will continue to do in the future when we move back to Houston. Basically, I just asked everyone to bring one bottle of wine, wrapped/packaged between $15-$25 (it needed to be a wine that they really liked and might be someone's new go to wine for the non-special occasions) and then we drew numbers and whatever number you drew that is the bottle you went home with.

It was so much fun and great to catch up with some ladies that I had not seen in a while! I also just made some fun desserts! Check out the pics below. As usual...thank you Pinterest!







Even though it was just ladies...my special little man did make an appearance

xxoo,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment