Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maternity Photos

Last weekend, Matt and I went out at took our maternity photos at Montrose Harbor with Patricia Anderson Photography. I actually chose her, because she does the most adorable newborn photos...I am really more concerned with Grayson's photos than our own, but I LOVE our pics too! She really captured what we wanted. Since we live in Chicago, we wanted to add some of our Texan roots, but Chicago also has a beautiful lake, so we got to capture that as well. She did a great job and I cannot wait for her to take his photos shorty after he is born! Thanks Tricia!









  XOXO, 

 Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Tiff you look beautiful!! Pregnancy suits you. I can't believe that lake is in Chicago-- it's gorgeous! I can't wait to see your sweet boy! Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete