Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grayson Gets Showered With Love x2

This past weekend Grayson was showered with love in Sugar Land by some of my aunts and mom's sweet friends. Everything turned out beautifully and it was able to be held at my parent's new house! They have been working so hard on it for so long, so I was thrilled we were able to celebrate this occasion there. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us. Only two months to meet our little guy!


Balloons out front - ironically there was a neighbor having a party or shower too with blue and white balloons. Needless to say, we had some guests make an appearance at their house before making their way to ours!


They treats and table arrangements were AWESOME!




Each arrangement was put together by the hosts. More pictures of other arrangements to come!



There were little rattles on the ends of the fruit - SUPER cute!


M&Ms with Grayson's name! These were picked over by the time I got a pic!

A wreath where guests could write a message to me or Grayson. These were so fun to read!






My grandparents and cousins came in town


My handsome hubby!


My sister has been wanting to do a baby mama photo... (excuse my Casper the Ghost legs - I stay bundled in Chicago)!


Meme and I


Lindsie won the string contest!


Sweet friends!


Matt's cousin Jess and her precious little girl


The wonderful hostesses! Thank you!

XOXO,

Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment