Sunday, June 23, 2013

Grayson OFFICIALLY Turned 1

Grayson is now officially 1....well, actually 13 months old...but who is counting in the blog world?! I think I say this every post, but it just crazy to me to see how much they develop every month (actually every week)! He is SO much fun! I always knew I would love being a mom, but I never knew it would be this much FUN! I must say, it makes it pretty easy when we have such a sweet kiddo:)

The 12 month stats:
22.5 lbs (50%)
30.25 inches (65%)
His head is big...always has been (87%). (He just has a big ole' brain in there;))

We are down to one bottle at night. Truth be told, he would be just fine without it, but I think it relaxes him and gets him "ready" for bed. Still likes the paci...again, doesn't need it but I think it soothes him. He LOVES to eat! And he really loves zucchini and peaches. Of course he loves the usual kid stuff too; who doesn't! He has been lactose intolerant, but we went ahead a tried the regular milk and he seemed okay for a few weeks but then began developing a rash on his face. We stopped the milk and it went away. So, now he is on lactaid. I prefer the organic lactose free milk...but they do not have whole milk. And I know I can try Soy...BUT that will just get me started on my soy bean seed kick...so I won't even go there:)

For his first birthday, we went the Shedd Aquarium. He LOVED it! He could have walked around the huge aquarium for hours. Other than that, we played outside and let him open a gift and have some cake. We loved celebrating our 1 year-old!!
















xxoo,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment