Wednesday, May 1, 2013

11 Months

About two weeks ago, my sweet baby turned 11 months....which means he is just 19 days away from turning 1!!!!! OH MY, where does the time go?! I mean seriously?!!!! He is still SO much fun and is learning new things everyday!

 He is still pretty much doing all the same stuff, except I would say his first real word is doggie.... He is obsessed with them! He yells doggie everytime we see one. It is hysterical! He still claps, waves, hugs, kisses, blows kisses, gives high fives (the usual).

He eats 3-4 bottles a day, but usually wants NOTHING to do with the two in the middle of the day. So, pretty much he just eats lots of baby food. I had to take him in to look at a rash he had and he weighs 22 lbs, so I would say he is doing just fine on the eating front.

He has a major bout with separation anxiety and stranger danger. If he sees someone he does not know, he clings to you like a monkey and plays shy. Which is very endearing, but something I think I am ready for him to move past. The separation anxiety is crazy! It is so hard to leave him, but I basically, just have to let him cry.

It is finally starting to warm up in Chicago, so we have been spending LOTS of time outdoors. Below is Grayson walking Bentlie Belle (again, loves the dog!).

Other than that, we go to swim lessons and hang out. We are soaking up our last days in Chicago and making the best of our city living!


Until next time!!!

xxoo,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment