Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby's First Christmas

I'm Back! And by back I mean I think we have finally settled back in to Chicago from being gone for 3 weeks and then turning around to go back to Houston for The Peters' Wedding!

So, I realized that we probably did not have to get our child anything for Christmas because between all of his grandparents the kid made out like a bandit! JK! I LOVED setting up his presents from Santa and seeing his excitement that morning. I mean, maybe his excitement was from our excitement, but nonetheless it was EXCITING! 

The first Christmas was spent at my Daddy's house in Rockwall! Pics below:



His faces are truly priceless!!!



The best part was eating paper! Yum!





The second Christmas was spent with Matt's parents and his great-grandmother in Mansfield (outside of Ft. Worth)




Santa....Is  that you?!

Again....this kid's faces! LOL!



This is probably my favorite picture! What a little sweetheart. Grayson and Ping!

After leaving the DFW area, we made our way to Houston, but before our 3rd Christmas we celebrated my birthday there by looking at Christmas lights! So much fun!






Christmas Eve...someone was playing Santa again!



Christmas Eve Service - we went early this year




Read the Night Before Christmas

Christmas Morning! He loves the car, but we had to leave it in Houston because we do not have room for it here and it is too cold!


And....I think he had had enough Christmas morning fun...


I loved getting to spend Christmas in Texas with all of our family. We are so blessed by their love and we cannot wait to move back:)

xxoo,

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment