Monday, August 20, 2012

10 Year Reunion

Wow...boy does time fly?! A few weekends ago, I had my 10 year reunion and it was a blast. The people who put the event on did a great job. It was open bar, with food provided, they also had a photo booth, karaoke and a DJ (that played LOTS of old school jams). It was so nice to see people I had not seen in 10 years. Even with Facebook, you can see what people are doing, but it is so nice to talk to them face to face and catch up.

It is really hard to imagine that 10 years ago I graduated high school and since then have graduated college, gotten a masters, married the man of my dreams, had a baby and moved to Chicago. It is crazy to think that all of that happened in 10 years, I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store. 

** I was doing so good about taking pics...and then my camera died; so here are the ones I was able to capture;). Oh, and for some reason we did not take a class pic - we should have totally done that. Next time, in 10 years!

 AHS Class of 2002






















XOXO,

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment